3rd March 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for placement exams? Can we appear if there is any re-appear exam?

sir, can we appear in placement tests if we have any reappear in any semester?.....is there any eligibility for placement test???

3rd March 2011, 07:42 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Eligibility for placement exams? Can we appear if there is any re-appear exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, can we appear in placement tests if we have any reappear in any semester?.....is there any eligibility for placement test???
I think you can not appear for campus placement ,untill you clear the paper.

Best of luck

3rd March 2011, 07:44 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility for placement exams? Can we appear if there is any re-appear exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friend...

Yes you can appear for placement test if you had arrears but there are some constraints... for eg. in top companies like TCS, Accenture etc. allow candidates without any arrears throughout the graduation but there are companies like Satyam, Wipro where in they see only the current semester if you are without any arrears in the current sem but with 2 backlogs then you can appear, also it depends upon which tier college you study in.... but the important thing is you must have 60% in 10th,12th and B.Tech for sure...

hope the info. helps...All the Best..

3rd March 2011, 10:40 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for placement exams? Can we appear if there is any re-appear exam?

Only students in the final year those can be applied for exam

3rd March 2011, 11:06 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i think you are talking about backlog. reappear in any semester is means either backlog or year gap.

there are few company which give their eligibility criterion that students should not have more than one backlog or more than two backlog like this in their career. now if you have only one backlog and if you have already cleared it then you will eligible to appear in the recruitment process of that type of company.

similarly company also give eligibility criterion that candidate should not have more than two years gap in their study. if you have any year gap then you must have to show the proper reason for that. either medical certificate or any other documents for your study gap.

the eligibility criterion for different companies are different. the general eligibility criterion for leading companies is candidate should have minimum of 60% marks throughout, students should not have more than two backlog also they should not have more than two years study gap, candidate should not have any active backlog when he/she appearing in the recruitment process.

this eligibility criterion varies for different company.

3rd March 2011, 11:21 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Though you have backlog you can appear for placements,but the time of placements you should not have backlogs..........please keep this in your mind
but try to clear the subject in first attempt.

Some companies will not accept the backlog students,in this case you may not able to attend placement for this type of companies

i think backlog had person are not dull.but lazy or some other reasons,So be active and continue your future in fruitful ways,so that you will not have any disturbance in your path......

3rd March 2011, 11:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for placement exams? Can we appear if there is any re-appear exam?

If You Have A Doubt Regarding The Re-Appear Students Are Eligible to Apply for Campus Placements Or Not. So, I Will Suggest You, Just Consult With Your Colleges, Placement Department, They Will Give You The Better Information Regarding Placements Eligiblity.

But As We Know, The Re-Appear Students Are Not Eligible to Apply for Campus Placements, After Clear Your Re-Appear You Are Eligible to Apply, But If You Will Not Clear Your Re-Appear, then You Can Not Eligible to Appear for Campus Placements.

So, Basically Its Depends On the Colleges. So, Manny Colleges Will Debart The students From Campus Placement, If They Will Get Any Re-Appear During His Course, And after Clear That Re-Appear, You Will Eligible to Apply for Campus Placements.

So, Please Clear Your Doubts And Contact the College Placement Department, They Will Help You Better.

So, Its Totally Depends On Company Eligiblity And Colleges Rules And Regulations.

So, Contact the Placements Department Of Your Colleges And Consult With Him, That You Are Eligible to Appear for Campus Placement Test Or Not. Definitely hey Will Give You Necessary Information.

But According to Me, After Clear Your Re-Appear, You Are Eligible to Apply for Campus Placements. So, Contact Your College, because Its Vary From Colleges To Colleges.

4th March 2011, 12:44 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

hello
there are many companies which don't consider your backlogs at the time of placement if

you are still studying but it matter if you have completed your college still you have

backlogs.

so pass all backlogs exam before completing your course and you can get job in any

company you want to .

4th March 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i m BE third year(IT) student(63% till now without backlog)
I hv scored 46% in 10th and 62% in 12th(both in mp board).
am i eligible for campus placement?????
suggest me some companies..

27th April 2011, 06:36 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

there are few company which give their eligibility criterion that students should not have more than one backlog or more than two backlog like this in their career. now if you have only one backlog and if you have already cleared it then you will eligible to appear in the recruitment process of that type of company.similarly company also give eligibility criterion that candidate should not have more than two years gap in their study. if you have then show the proper reason for that. either medical certificate or any other documents for your study gap.the eligibility criterion for different companies are different. the general eligibility criterion for leading companies is candidate should have minimum of 60% marks throughout, students should not have more than two backlog also they should not have more than two years study gap, candidate should not have any active backlog when he/she appearing in the recruitment process.

1st July 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

hello....i've an aggregate of 76% in my 10th and 90% in my 2...i've 77% in my b.tech 1st year without any backlog....67% in 2'1.I've a backlog in one subject in 2'2...Am i eligible for the campus recruitments after clearing my backlog??

19th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hello..i HAVE 72 % IN 10TH ,52% IN 12TH,70 IN BCS AND 72(TILL NOW IN MCA)SO WILL U PLS SUGGEST ME SOME OF THE COMPANY THAT GIVES RELAXATION IN ONE OF THE LEVEL?IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET A JOB IN IT COMPANY?

21st September 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for placement in hp

26th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Helo..i hav 84% in 10th n 76% in 2..and mh degree is above 60% bt i hav only one reappear..can i sit in placement test??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?