18th September 2012, 05:02 PM
dharmesh sojitra

Can I get a job in best companies after completing part time MCA?

Part time MCA is Valueable or not....PLz help me........!!!!!!!!!! Can i get job in best companies after comleting my Part time MCA....Part time MCA is Valueable or not....PLz help me........!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time MCA after completing BSc?
  2. How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?
  3. How to do a part time job along with MCA in Delhi?
  4. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  5. How to take MCA as part time after completing BCA? Which are the universities offering lateral entry scheme
  6. Am I eligible for part time MCA after completing graduation in commerce? I want to do MCA
  7. How may I get job in top IT companies after completing MCA with 75 % marks?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in AP universities as part time after completing MCA?
  9. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  10. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  12. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  13. Any chance for getting a job in IT companies after completing MCA with experience in Teaching field?
  14. Full-time MCA or part time MCA with job, which is best option?
  15. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. BCA from Dr.BRA University Agra is equivalent to any degree course?
  17. Can I join any part time job while pursuing MCA in London? Duration of MCA in London?
  18. How to do MCA in part time colleges? Names of the part time MCA colleges? What is the fee structure?
3rd March 2013, 12:20 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Exclamation Re: Can I get a job in best companies after completing part time MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmesh sojitra View Post
Part time MCA is Valueable or not....PLz help me........!!!!!!!!!! Can i get job in best companies after comleting my Part time MCA....Part time MCA is Valueable or not....PLz help me........!!!!!!!!!!

Dear,

In all aspects of taking jobs definitely, a regular course is better than a part time job, you know what i mean, it is useful that you have done a part time job but in the end for competition if a regular MCA guy and a part time guy, apply for a same job, then there is a chance for him to be selected.

But there is no need to panic, if you are good at what you are doing and can prove that you are worthy enough, you can be the best among them. You should be strong on your subjects and be passionate and enthusiastic in what you are going to do.

If you have the required set of skills,in programming skills and all you can have a great career option for you.

>> So you may have to start as a trainee somewhere. But you have a chance that other regular student don't have,you can start working in some small companies,gain some good experience and you can go for highly paid salaried job.

Dont waste your time, go out there and start gaining experience,it will be a good option for you.

All the best for your career from the Education career Team!!
18th April 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in best companies after completing part time MCA?

sir,part time mca or regular is better ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?