14th April 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech after qualifying Mathematics Supplementary exam of 12th?

Sir, I have completed my 12th Science. But unfortunately I am failed in Mathematics. So, I will apply for Supplementary exam of Mathematics. After qualifying in Mathematics Supplementary exam I am eligible to apply for BTech course?

15th April 2018, 03:12 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech after qualifying Mathematics Supplementary exam of 12th?

** Yes you are eligible to study B.Tech after qualifying Mathematics Supplementary exam of 12th.

** For B.Tech course candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

** The age of applicants should be minimum of 17 years.

BEST COLLEGE

1. Yamuna Group of Institution

2. Haryana Engineering college

3. Astha Engineering college
15th April 2018, 05:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech after qualifying Mathematics Supplementary exam of 12th?

If you will be able to qualify your supplementary mathematics examination then definitely you will be able to apply for B tech course next year.
But make sure that your aggregate of all the subjects should not be less than 50%.
Your age should not be more than 25 years and relaxation of 5 years is given to reserved category students.
15th April 2018, 05:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You will be eligible for admission in Bachelor of Technology course after passing Mathematics through supplementary examination.

When your result of supplementary examination will be declared, admission to most of engineering colleges will be over. You will have to either take direct admission through management quota or wait for next year exams.
15th April 2018, 10:24 PM
nishanth60

Yes, you are definitely eligible to join in B.Tech course if you clear your mathematics subject in 12 th standard in supplementary exam. And also you have to get good rank in entrance exam conducted by your state government or concerned universities. And also you have to get the result of supplementary exam before the results of engineering entrance exam. If you get good rank in entrance exam you will get seat in best college and so, you prepare well for supplementary exam and also for entrance examination.
16th April 2018, 12:55 PM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my 12th Science. But unfortunately I am failed in Mathematics. So, I will apply for Supplementary exam of Mathematics. After qualifying in Mathematics Supplementary exam I am eligible to apply for BTech course?
Yes, If you qualify the Supplementary exam of Mathematics, then you can apply for the B.Tech course. You also need to have the overall required percentage in 10+2 after clearing the Mathematics paper to be eligible for B.tech Entrance Examination.

About the B.Tech Course:

>> B.tech is a 4 year i.e. 8 Semester course in which you have to study various subjects and practical.

>> There are tutorial and Assignments too in every Semester which needs to be done in order to get internal Marks.

>> The first year course is same for all the branches.

>> The branch related study starts from 2nd year i.e 3 semester.

>> In the last year there is a major project which has a very high weightage in marks.
16th April 2018, 02:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, off course. You are eligible to apply for B.Tech course after qualifying Supplementary/ Compartmental examination of Mathematics.

Eligibility criteria for B.Tech are:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 level examination with at least 65% aggregate from any recognized board.
16th April 2018, 03:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You have got supplementary in one subject in 12th standard, so you are not eligible for get admission in BTech course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks and having physics, chemistry and mathematics subject in 12th standard are eligible for BTech admission.

Your age should be above 17 years.

List of the entrance exam for BTech course:-

JEE Mains

VIT Entrance

WBJEE etc.
16th April 2018, 06:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

BTech stands for Bachelor in Tecnology.

Eligibility Criteria for admission in BTech is:-

A candidate must have passed 12th examination in physics, chemistry and mathematics with more than 55% marks.

No age criteria is involved in the admission procedure.

Generally, colleges provide admission in BTech course in the basis of entrance test conducted by themselves or on the basis of JEE Mains marks.

Since, you have passed through supplementary examination then you will also be treated as a regular candidate and you can eligible take admission on the basis of JEE Mains score or individual entrance test ranking if appeared.
19th April 2018, 05:34 PM
sjs1990

Dear Student,

Yes you can get admission in Engineering college ,

[B] Eligibility to do BE [\B]

1) You should have completed 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a Subject in a recognized institution

2) Any other equivalent education that is approved by the Government in a recognized institution.

3) Diploma candidates can get lateral entry admission for doing BE

[B] BE - Bachelor of Engineering [\B]

This is 4 years course and contains 8 semester in the first year you will study the basic Engineering from the 3rd semester you will study the core subjects.

[B] Admission [\B]

You can apply for Engineering Counselling so you can select the college as per your cut off mark scored in HSC.

You can also get management seats in the private colleges without applying the General Counselling but It costs more .If you have good marks you can get the seat in the desired college , If not It is good to go for management quota

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?