3rd March 2015, 10:41 PM
sidhumnc

Can I get a job in IT Field after scoring 53% in 10th, 48% in 12th

dear sir/madam
my 10th mark is 53% and my 12th mark is 48% then my B.Tech mark is 62.5% can i get job in IT field.plssss tell me

25th April 2015, 10:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in IT Field after scoring 53% in 10th, 48% in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidhumnc View Post
dear sir/madam
my 10th mark is 53% and my 12th mark is 48% then my B.Tech mark is 62.5% can i get job in IT field.plssss tell me
Surely you can get a job in IT field if you have strong skills in the field of IT. There are no job limitations in the field of IT. The only thing you require is your domain knowledge. If your knowledge in the field of IT is strong, nothing can stop you to grab the job opportunity.

Percentage only matters for jobs in some of the MNCs as they keep percentile criteria minimum 60% throughout your educational qualification for the students to apply for the jobs e.g. Infosys.

While there are some MNCs that provides you job opportunity based on the Graduation (B.tech) marks. Apart from these, there are some IT companies that provide you a job opportunity purely based on your knowledge skills. You need to strengthen your domain skills by taking command on minimum 2 or more technology. There is good job scope for students having skills in Mainframe, Java, .Net and Database like Oracle, SQL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?