19th January 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bank PO job after scoring 73% in 10th, 76% in 12th

i got 73% in 10th , 76% in 12th ,bba-56% done.can i able for bank po job? im general category tell me sir .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for bank PO after scoring 62% in 10th and 61% in 12th?
  2. Can I get a government bank job after scoring 67% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  3. Can I apply for bank PO after securing 57% in 10th, 71% in 12th?
  4. Can i apply for clerk post in Bank after scoring 71.2% in 10th and 72.3% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  6. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  7. Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 12th with 80%, 10th with 58% -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  9. Am i eligible for PO in Bank after scoring 45% in 10th?
  10. Will I get a job in good IT company after scoring 54% in 10th, 53% in 12th -- [New]
  11. Can I do a Clerk Job in Government bank having secured 84% in 10th, 71% in 12th?
  12. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  13. Can I apply for bank job after passing 12th and computer science?
  14. Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?
  15. What kind of job can I apply after scoring 50% marks in 12th?
  16. Opportunities available to get a job in Infosys after scoring 57.6% in 10th, 62.6% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  17. Which job will I get after scoring 60% in 10th and 12th
  18. Can I get a job after scoring 61% in 10th and below 60% in 12th and B.E ECE?
21st January 2013, 12:37 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank PO job after scoring 73% in 10th, 76% in 12th

You cannot apply for the BO untill you comlplete your graduation or you’re in your final year of graduation.
Because the minimum eligibility is that you should be a graduate in any stream with an aggregate of 60% marks. And your age should be in between 20-28 years.
On the school level education basis, you can apply for the IBPS clerical examination which requires a minimum of 60% in class 10th and 50% in class 12th.
Gud luck
21st January 2013, 12:39 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank PO job after scoring 73% in 10th, 76% in 12th

You cannot apply for the BO untill you comlplete your graduation or you’re in your final year of graduation.
Because the minimum eligibility is that you should be a graduate in any stream with an aggregate of 60% marks. And your age should be in between 20-28 years.
On the school level education basis, you can apply for the IBPS clerical examination which requires a minimum of 60% in class 10th and 50% in class 12th.
Gud luck
21st January 2013, 05:19 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the IBPS Bank PO entrance exam since youhave completed graduation course. Bachelor of Business Administration is also considered as graduation course. Therefore you will be able to appear for the Bank PO entrance exam by Institute of Banking Personnel Services.

At present there are 19 Banks of Public Sector that accepts the IBPS Bank PO entrance exam. Upon clearing the exam you can apply for job in the following banks:-

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. Candidate should be citizen of India.

2. Bachelor degree in any stream.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

Age Limit

1. The age limit for Bank PO Exam is 20 to 30 years.

2. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

3. SC/ST candidates are eligible for upto 5 years relaxation.

4. PWD candidate is eligible for 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
23rd January 2013, 10:49 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 73% in 10th , 76% in 12th ,bba-56% done.can i able for bank po job? im general category tell me sir .
IBPS conducts various Bank exams on behalf of 20 public sector banks.
You can apply to Bank PO Exams by appearing for IBPS Bank PO Exams.
When exam notification is advertised in the Employment News/leading newspaper daily/its website you can apply if you meet the eligibility criterias.
You can fill the application form online.

IBPS Bank PO Exam is conducted in 2 stages :
-Online Common Written test(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
-Interviews

For more details visit www.ibps.in

At present, you can apply for the SBI PO exams.
Exam notification for SBI PO Exams has been advertised.
Below is the Eligibilty Criteria for the SBI PO exams:

Education-:
Graduation pass in any stream.
No minimum percentage of marks is required in Graduation

Age-:
Minimum 21 years
Maximum- 30 years
Candidates should have born between 2nd January 1983 to 1st January 1992

Age Relaxations;
OBC- 3 years
SC/ST- 5 years

Chances-:
General candidates- 4 times
OBC candidates- 7 times

Questions will be asked from the below sections:
Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
Test of Reasoning (High Level)

SBI PO next exam will be held on 28th April 2013
Last date to apply for this exam is 23rd February 2013

VISIT www.sbi.co.in
25th January 2013, 06:11 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for the Bank PO entrance examination. The minimum qualification must be pass graduation degree in any discipline.

Nice to see you interest in the banking sector. Banking PO is the one of the famous and respected job. In today time the banking sector becomes growest field in which you will get a batter facility and a handsome salary from the starting of the job. Here below i am giving you the details eligibility criteria for the banking PO entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria for the Bank PO Examination.
-->Pass graduation in any stream from a recognize University. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the bank PO examination.
-->The age must be between 21 to 30 years. The upper age relaxation is also applicable for the reservation category.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the banking PO examination. As per eligibility criteria you are eligible to apply for the banking Po entrance examination.

As you are a graduate holder candidates so you can also appear in the IBPS CWE entrance examination for the PO and if you will get a good score in the IBPS examination then you will be call for the bank PO interview. For more information about the IBPS CWE examination please visit official website of IBPS :~ http://www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?