9th March 2012, 09:00 AM
rajeshkrsharby

Can I get Job having scored 168 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

i am from kerala ...obc candidate./and i got 168 ....any hope for getting job ..//help me
ibps clerk exam

Related Questions:
  1. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  2. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  3. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  4. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  5. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  7. What's the cut off marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical and PO exams being a 38 years old OBC and PH candidate?
  9. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate and belongs to OBC category?
  11. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  12. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the clerical job in government bank after completion of B.Sc with Science? -- [New]
  14. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  15. Eligibility to apply for government jobs after passing B.Sc. through distance learning from Soviet University New Delhi?
  16. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  17. Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category
  18. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
10th March 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job having scored 168 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

I got 144 marks in obc category for clerk exams is there any hope for me ........... plz mail me on [email protected]
14th March 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job having scored 168 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

top sc female scorer in ibps clerk ?
14th March 2012, 12:54 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You can get the job if you will perform well in your interview.

Candidate who will perform well in the interview will get the job irrespective

of from how much marks he/she has Qualified the IBPS Entrance Examaintion

Now what is important for IBPS candidate is that he/she prepare well for interview.

BANKS will issue notification in Employment Newspaper about the vacancies they have in their BANKS.

Read the employment paper regularly and when ever any BANK Issue notification for IBPS scorecard holder for interview.

you must fill the form and give away the interview as best as possible for you.

Interview Questions Could be like this

1. From which stream you have done your Graduation/12th ?

2. In what way your Graduation/12th Subjects could help in Banking.

3. Your Family Background.

4. About You.

5 Your Plus Points

6. Your Negative Points.

7. Why you want to join Banking not any other Field.
20th March 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i am a general candidate having score 163,Will i get a job,please help me?
27th April 2012, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

i scored 168 in ibps clerk from chattisgarh region chances of getting interview call
30th May 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

what minimum score for gen-vi candidates for getting job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?