30th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in HR as a fresher? I have done MBA in HR

can i get a job into hr as i am fresher in this field and i have done mba into hr.currently i m working as a teacher from past 5 years and i m 38 years of age. does age matters changing profession at this age? can i get a job into hr ?

29th August 2012, 07:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in HR as a fresher? I have done MBA in HR

As a fresher, you can apply for trainee level positions in public or private sector firms. After gaining job experience, you can apply for senior level positions. Selection to the job depends on your performance and the ability to tackle HR issues. You can also try for management trainee positions in firms like CIL, HLL, etc. You have to clear entrance test and interview to get in to such firms.
27th July 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me sir mba finance freshers jobs bangalore
13th December 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

does excutive mba help me to find out a different level of hrm career?
6th January 2014, 07:25 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Age is not at all a constraint to get a job as HR in various companies. So, you don't need to worry about much regarding that.

But you have to compromise on your salary.

Even though you are having experience in the field of Teaching for 5 years, that will not be considered here.

You will be absorbed as a Fresher and initially you will be given activities of recruitment like
-Staffing
-getting profiles from job portals
-explaining them the job description
-scheduling the interview for him etc.

As you are having Teaching Experience, later they may directly put you into
Training and Development activities of an organization where in your need to offer training to the employees.

But it is difficult to get job in MNCs as a Freshers. But in consultancies, if you have good communication skills, you will be easily absorbed.

So, try to grab those job opportunities and do work for 1 year and then make entry into MNCs.

Huge salaries will not be offered for HR candidates but their long term career is fruitful in the field of HR.

So, what I suggest you is to upload your resume in job portals like
naukri
monster etc.

Update it regularly. Then you will get the information regarding job opportunities through mails and telephonic calls.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?