30th March 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a Software Developer job if completed MBA-HR and B.Tech(IT)?

Hi,
I am a fresher of MBA(HR). I have done B.Tech in IT just before MBA. Due to some personal problems I was unable to do job just after B.Tech. I would like to know whether I can do job as a Software Developer now as I am very interested in this kind of job.
With Regards-
Twinkle Chowdhury

3rd April 2015, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Software Developer job if completed MBA-HR and B.Tech(IT)?

Yes you can surely get job as a software developer being a B.Tech graduate in IT. All you need is good skills to get a job of software developer in major companies. Most of the top companies like TCS, HCL , Wipro and Infosys have a procedure of selection for fresh graduates. You must have good academic record after 10th with at least 60% marks throughout the academic career. If you facing problem due to MBA HR qualification then you should try to get job in small companies. There are many small companies these days and if you can convince them about your skills then you can surely get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?