8th May 2013, 11:30 PM
Phdp8099

Can I get a job as a lecturer in pharmacy college after completing b.Pharm and MS in Clinical research?

Can I do job as a lecturer in pharmact colleges after completing B.Pharm and MS in clinical research and PG diploma in Pharma business management?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  2. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to go for Clinical Research after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. Am i eligible to join ISB after completing MSc in Clinical Research after passing B.Pharmacy
  5. Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?
  6. Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  8. Which is the best course in Clinical Research after B.Pharmacy between PG diploma and MSc? Best place for a job and study in Clinical Research
  9. How can I get a job as lecturer in government D Pharmacy college?
  10. Is it beneficial to do clinical research after completing PGDCR
  11. Difference between B.Pharm and Clinical Pharmacy?
  12. Difference between B.Pharm and Clinical Pharmacy? Which one is better?
  13. Difference between B.Pharm and Clinical Pharmacy?
  14. Clinical research is good after M.Pharma? Job in clinical research is better than PhD?
  15. Which college in best in India on the basis of placement for Diploma in Clinical Research? -- [New]
  16. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Which college is the best in India for Clinical Research course according to the placement?
  18. How to get a job after doing B.Pharm in the field of clinical research?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?