31st July 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?

sir iam a student of bpharm i would like to how my future would be if i pursue my clinicalresearch in india

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  2. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
  3. What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University?
  4. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  5. Which one is better to take between M.Sc in clinical research or M.Sc in toxicology for a better career option? -- [New]
  6. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?
  8. Scope of PhD in Clinical Research? Colleges, eligibility and placement?
  9. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?
  11. Any institute in UP or Delhi for doing certificate or diploma course in Panchakarma? Which other courses I can do after BAMS?
  12. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  13. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  14. How to enter in clinical research after doing BDS? Which colleges are better in South India to do clinical research
  15. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  16. What is the scope of joining clinical research short term course?
  17. scope after clinical research course?
  18. Scope of PG Clinical research after Degree in Zoology? Is it suitable?
29th September 2011, 06:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?

The idea of doing the Clinical Research after the B.Pharm is definitely a good one. May be after graduation in pharmacy, you can opt for the masters in clinical research. This is mainly because this is an area which has immense scope and job opportunities also. This course mainly deals with the area of drugs and medicines etc. There are many reputed institutes which offer the post graduation course in clinical research. The job opportunities in this area are also high mainly in hospitals and in places where they need to assist the doctors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?