21st July 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams I need to take to apply for masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?

Hello...

Am studying final year B.Pharma...I am interested to pursue masters in clinical pharmacology in USA . So I wanted to no about the exams which I need to take to get entry I no USA universities n also want to no about the universities in USA which offer the above interested course... please help

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which university in USA provides masters in clinical pharmacology course?
  3. List of universities in USA which offers masters in Clinical Pharmacology?
  4. Mode of application for Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?
  5. Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?
  6. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  7. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  8. Entry requirement for MSc Clinical Pharmacology studies in USA?
  9. Universities providing scholarship in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia for pursing Masters in Pharmacology?
  10. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  11. Difference between M.Pharm Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology?
  12. Where I can apply for doing Ph.D in Pharmacology? Is it possible to do in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in pharmacy after completion of pharmacology? -- [New]
  15. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  16. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  17. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  18. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
25th July 2016, 09:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I need to take to apply for masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello...

Am studying final year B.Pharma...I am interested to pursue masters in clinical pharmacology in USA . So I wanted to no about the exams which I need to take to get entry I no USA universities n also want to no about the universities in USA which offer the above interested course... please help
After completion of B.Pharma course, you are eligible for M.S course in abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?