14th November 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in reputed companies after completing distance BCA course?

Respected Sir, I am studying BCA course in distance education. I want to get job in a reputed private company. So, I want to know after completing my Graduation in distance mode, I will get job in reputed companies?

20th November 2019, 01:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in reputed companies after completing distance BCA course?

Yes. You are eligible to get job in reputed companies like
Infosys
TCS
Cognizant etc.
after completion of your BCA course.

But some companies will not hire you if you are from Distance Education.

My suggestion would be to go for higher studies like Post Graduation in MCA which will add value to your career.

Moreover, not much salaries are offered to BCA candidates. But if you complete your MCA course and got job opportunity in campus selections in top companies, you will get very good package.

The admission for MCA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

NIMCET is also popular Exam to get admission for this course in NITs.

Also you are eligible for so many Government job opportunities like
Railway jobs
Bank Jobs
Defence jobs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?