22nd December 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Distance BCA degree along with Software Engineering, Networking Engineering and Cloud Computing has value in reputed companies like Google, Apple, etc.?

I have BCA degree distance and software Engineering and networking Engineering, Cloud computing Engineering i wanted value in google, Apple,Facebook,Microsoft,Amozan etc MNC(IT)company please.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the meaning of Cloud Computing and Clustering? Does it relate to Networking? What will be the career scope for this in future?
  2. List of top 10 MNC's in IT industries?
  3. Recent question papers of cloud computing?
  4. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  5. Can I do MCA after completing B.Com computers?
  6. How may I pursue MS in the field of cloud computing from USA? List of available universities for the same?
  7. Should I do Networking course or Software course to get a better job after completion of BCA course?
  8. Which course among CA and CS is more valuable?
  9. Am I qualified to work in reputed IT companies after gaining two year job experience in IT sector? I have done BCA with 59% marks
  10. Which course should I pursue between MCA and MSc Physics? I have done BSc Hons Physics
  11. How to do software engineering as masters degree after completing BCA?
  12. How to do MS in software engineering in manipal university after pursuing BCA
  13. Can I get admission in GB Pant after scoring 627 rank in CET of GGS Indraprastha University
  14. How to complete CS exam after passing B.Com 2nd year
  15. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?
  16. List of reputed engineering companies in Ahmedabad?
  17. Which course is good for me after completing diploma in electronics and communication department
  18. HPCL question papers of Information System Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2016, 02:25 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Distance BCA degree along with Software Engineering, Networking Engineering and Cloud Computing has value in reputed companies like Google, Apple, etc.?

See BCA degree in general does not have that much value in the corporate field. There are a lot of courses like M.Tech or MCA or MBA which have a high value in distance education. But BCA does not have that much value even in general regular course. So you cannot expect much of a difference in distance education.
A better way out for this is to complete MCA degree further in distance. There are a lot of institutes to provide the same, like IGNOU, AMITY, etc. Once you complete master degree in computer applications, you will be able to apply in decent companies like Amazon, Flipkart, IBM, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?