21st March 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in IT sector being a distance BCA along with Networking Diploma student?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing BCA from Lovely Professional University in distance mode. And I am also doing Networking Diploma course from HCL. Am I eligible for getting job in IT Sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  2. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  4. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  5. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
  6. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  7. Available short courses after BCA?
  8. How to take specialization in networking without MCA? I am a student of BCA
  9. Should I do Networking course or Software course to get a better job after completion of BCA course?
  10. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  11. Can I get job in IT sector after completing Distance M.Com and Diploma in Computer Application?
  12. Possibility to do Networking course along with job for a Diploma holder?
  13. Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?
  14. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  15. List of jobs in government sector for BCA students? How to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job in MNCs after doing BCA through distance from Vinayaka Mission university?
  17. Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?
  18. How to make a career in networking sector?
24th March 2016, 11:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in IT sector being a distance BCA along with Networking Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am pursuing BCA from Lovely Professional University in distance mode. And I am also doing Networking Diploma course from HCL. Am I eligible for getting job in IT Sector?
Yes, you can get a job in IT sector in small companies. It is not possible to get a job in top IT companies with distance education. Many of the leading IT companies in India required a Graduation from regular education. So, you can choose a small or startup IT companies for a job. There are many small IT companies recruit people without checking these details. You can start your career from a small company and move to big companies after some experience. You have to search for companies who recruit people from distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?