5th July 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in TCS, Microsoft after scoring 92% in intermediate and 85% in B.Tech?

i aquired 75% in my tenth (cbse syllabus) , 92% in intermediate and 85%in b.tech but have a backlog which already cleared. can i get a job in tcs,microsoft etc.............

8th July 2012, 01:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in TCS, Microsoft after scoring 92% in intermediate and 85% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i aquired 75% in my tenth (cbse syllabus) , 92% in intermediate and 85%in b.tech but have a backlog which already cleared. can i get a job in tcs,microsoft etc.............

Your academic marks is really good so you have chances for software companies.TCS conduct On-Campus in maximum no college but Microsoft conduct on campus some selective colleges.But you can attend in off campus for both cases .

You have already cleared your pending backlog so you are applicable for Maximum software companies.I have listed the eligibility criteria for this companies.

TCS. (Tata Consultancy Services) is one of Best Software through out the world.

If Your through out career marks is above 60% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.

For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

Microsoft is the top Software company in the world.In maximum country have office of Microsoft organization.

If Your through out career marks is above 70% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for Microsoft recruitment.

But they recruit the maximum candidate through experience holder candidate.

For more details you can visit to http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/

25th October 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in TCS, Microsoft after scoring 92% in intermediate and 85% in B.Tech?

i have a backlog of 1 subj in 3rd year which i am due to clear. In the meanwhile, placement for google has come. I s there any chance of getting it?
24th January 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

will i have any impact on my placement if i have backlog in my 1st semester which i have cleared in my 2nd semester??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?