19th September 2010, 02:59 AM
satish_aswar

Can I get jobs related to chemical engineering after passing GATE with 299 score and 1946 AIR?

I have valid GATE(2010) score of 299 and AIR 1946 in B.Tech Chemical Engg.I also got interview letters from IITs but i want to do jobs related to chemical engg. pls give me jobs detailson the basis of this score

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?
  2. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  3. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?
  4. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  5. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  7. Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Cutoff rank required for selection in IOCL in GATE-Chemical Engineering?
  9. Which Institutes I can get admission having secured a GATE score of 18.33 from Chemical Engineering stream?
  10. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  11. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  12. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  13. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  14. Is it possible for B.Tech Biotechnology students to apply for M.Tech in chemical engineering
  15. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? What should be the GATE score to get M.Tech chemical engineering and Bioprocess engineering in ICT Mumbai?
  16. What kind of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech with 70%, 34.3 score in GATE?
  17. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  18. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Can I get jobs related to chemical engineering after passing GATE with 299 score and 1946 AIR?

I think this rank will not help you to get Job but you can get good NITS for heigher Studies then you can get good Jobs.
15th June 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get jobs related to chemical engineering after passing GATE with 299 score and 1946 AIR?

how much salary per manth
30th July 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get jobs related to chemical engineering after passing GATE with 299 score and 1946 AIR?

i can get jobs related to b.tech chemical engneering after passing gate with 857 air. niketh.
30th July 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i can get jobs related to b.tech chemical engneering after passing gate with 857 air. niketh.
30th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

9th October 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir my gate rankb air-180 in 2011
9th October 2011, 06:10 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

After passing GATE with 299 score and 1946 AIR then cannot get job through gate exam.

THROUGH gate only INDIAN OIL is recruiting chemical engineers. and last year's cutoff was 65 rank(AIR).
SO, competition is very tough.

you can go for private job also.

all the best.
2nd November 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

can i know whether BPCL is recruiting through GATE score for 2012 for chemical engineering??
18th September 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i get better jobs in chemical engineering field after doing M.Tech than after B.Tech degree?
Please respond as early as possible..

SUBHA BANERJEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?