28th July 2018, 03:38 AM
Md yunush

Can I get lateral BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to get Lateral Entry in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying BTech in Mechanical Engineering. So, can I get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  2. How to get admission to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a Diploma holder?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  5. Relaxation available to get BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  8. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year?
  11. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BTech Electrical admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for girl candidate with 136 rank in JEE Main?
  16. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  17. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
15th July 2019, 07:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Yes, you are eligible to get lateral BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia being a Diploma Mechanical holder. With the help of Lateral Entry, you will get admission in the direct second year of B.Tech course. The duration of B.Tech course after completing the Diploma course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?