28th December 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a Diploma holder?

Sir,
I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and my interest to get admission in B.E. Mechanical Engineering in Jami Millia Islamia. How I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  4. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  6. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  8. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  17. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  18. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
7th April 2016, 06:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a Diploma holder?

In order to get admission in JMI to opt for B.E. Mechanical Engineering after completion of your Diploma course, you will have to appear for LEET examination which is the gateway for admission in direct 2nd year of degree course for Diploma holders.

Therefore, start your preparation from now onward to be able to score well in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?