19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?

I want to do PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media course from Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  10. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  11. How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?
  12. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  13. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication? If yes, what is the admission procedure?
  14. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. When the application form of PG Diploma in Agricultural Sciences entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  17. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  18. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
21st July 2018, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media course from Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia. Those who have passed undergraduate degree with at least 55% marks in Urdu / Arabic / Persian are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia. They have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission. Duration of the course is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?