27th May 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for girl candidate with 136 rank in JEE Main?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 136th rank in JEE Main. I want to secure admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for BTech course. I am a girl candidate. I would like to know that I can get admission with this rank in JMI?

Related Questions:
  1. Relaxation available to get BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BTech Electrical admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia if expecting 180 marks in JEE Main Paper-II?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  11. Can I get lateral BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  12. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get MBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  15. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in Intermediate Bihar Board to study BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  18. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
28th May 2018, 02:21 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for girl candidate with 136 rank in JEE Main?

B.Tech Admission Procedure in Jamia Millia Islamia:
Candidates could fill the application form of Jamia Millia Islamia(JMI) Admission 2018 using the 8-digit JEE Main 2018 application number. Then, after declaring the JEE Main result, the school authority will prepare a ranklist based on the JEE Main marks obtained by the registered candidates.
*** Candidates who haven't registered with JMI through online before the deadline( which was 14th March, 2018) will not be eligible.

>> As you have mentioned that you have secured 136 rank in JEE Main, you may eligible to get admission because 136 rank in JEE Main is a good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?