22nd February 2021, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MCA admission in VIT if failed in 12th Mathematics and pursuing BCA program?

Hi friends, I have completed my 12th from ISC Board and scored 73 marks in Physics, 59 marks in Chemistry but I failed in Maths due to family problem. However, I received pass certificate from Board and currently I am studying BCA and I have Maths in it. Can I get admission for MCA program after my Graduation in VIT Vellore?

25th May 2021, 01:01 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I get MCA admission in VIT if failed in 12th Mathematics and pursuing BCA program?

No, You can't get MCA admission in VIT if failed in 12th Mathematics and pursuing BCA program.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum 50% from recognized university with Mathematics as compulsory subject.

Without passing Mathematics in intermediate you can't get admission in MCA course.
28th May 2021, 02:24 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I get MCA admission in VIT if failed in 12th Mathematics and pursuing BCA program?

Hello student,firstly you should clear your mathematics in 12 class and you should also clear your BCA after passed all these exams you are eligible to get admission in MCA. All the best for your further career....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?