30th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics

Sir/Madam

I am Himanshu Gupta have some query regarding MCA eligibility. I have completed my 12 class with mathematics 76. I am pursuing BCA Degree programme through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University - Gangtok (DEC Approved); am I eligible for MCA programme and if yes what will be the percentage requirement. Pls reply and guide as soon as possible.

Thanking You

with regards

HIMANSHU GUPTA
DELHI

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  4. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
  5. Eligibility criteria to appear for AIMCET after BCA course?
  6. How to do MCA from regular college after pursuing BCA from Sikkim Manipal distance learning programme?
  7. Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?
  8. Eligibility to study M.A./M.Sc in Mathematics for BCA, MCA and B.Ed holder?
  9. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  11. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  12. Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics
  13. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA?
  14. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  15. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  16. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?
  17. Can I appear in AIMCET 2015 if done BCA 6 years back?
  18. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
25th February 2012, 05:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics

Yes you are eligible for the MCA course after completing the BCA course since you degree is approved by DEC. The most important requirement is to have studied mathematics as a separate subject at the 12 th class level. The minimum percentage to be secured in the graduation level is 60%. You cannot join for the MCA program while pursuing the BCA course. The successful completion of the BCA course only will make you eligible for MCA. The final year degree students are eligible to apply for the MCA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?