9th November 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BCA admission if failed in Mathematics of 12th Science?

I am now planning to take admission in BCA course. Unfortunately I failed in Mathematics subject of 12th Board exam. I am an Odisha Board student of Science stream. So, can I get admission for BCA course?

11th November 2020, 08:35 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get BCA admission if failed in Mathematics of 12th Science?

No, you can't get BCA admission if you failed in Mathematics of 12th Science.

You must have completed 12th with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized board to be eligible for this course.
12th November 2020, 06:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

If you have failed in any particular subject than you are not eligible for admission for higher studies. For more information about the eligibility criteria visit at official website of institutions.
14th November 2020, 07:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately ,for taking admission in any of the course you need to 1st clear your previous exams...and failing in board exam does not a leave good impression...
So, if you are willing to take admission in BCA , you need to 1st clear your exam in which you are lacking...,then only you can get admission in any of the bachelors course...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?