24th April 2011, 12:50 AM
ginky

Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?

what is the % of mark to b obtained in 12th for mass and communication? wht will b tests conducted entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  2. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  3. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  6. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  7. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  8. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  9. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  10. Cutoff marks required in 10th and 12th to study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication?
  11. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  12. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?
  13. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  14. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  15. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  16. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream?
  17. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
28th August 2011, 02:50 AM
dsangeetha

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginky View Post
what is the % of mark to b obtained in 12th for mass and communication? wht will b tests conducted entrance exam?
ANS: LOT MANY ENTRANCE TESTS ARE THERE AFTER THE 12TH STANDARD,LIKE EMCET,AIEE,CE,etc.
but for all these entrance tests not considering about the % . after completion of Bi.p.c students to get good rank in the emcet they hav to get good percentage above 65% sothat they may chance to get the medicine becozzzzzzzzzzzz it is avg of 12th marks and emcet marks............
28th August 2011, 06:00 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?

Friend the site which i am giving now contain all the entrance List along with its details...

Which exam you fell comfertable with, then choose it and prepair..

http://admissionnews.com/massmediaadmission.aspx

Bellow

Top 10 Mass Communication Colleges in India
  • Mudra Institute of communications- Ahemedabad
  • Asian college of Journalism- Chennai
  • AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research centre, Jamia – New Delhi
  • IIMC – New Delhi
  • Xavier Institute of Communication – Mumbai
  • Film and Television Institute of India – Pune
  • Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication – Pune
  • Indian Institute of Journalism and New Delhi – Bangalore
  • Manorama School of communication – Kottayam
  • Times School of Journalism – New Delhi

Good luck..~~~~~
5th October 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the oppurtunities for students from commerce stream in mass communication.....which are the best colleges in india and there requirements
19th December 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

tell me the scope of mass communication in upcoming years.
20th December 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what should be a percentage of a student to appear for mass comm .
5th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what subject should i major in class 11 and 12 to study mass communication and videography?
11th April 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

what % of marks should be pursued in class 12 isc board exam in order to study mass comm ftr 12?
3rd April 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i have subject PCB in science stream can i do mass communication ???
7th February 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have commerce wid maths ...what is the procedure and entrance exams for mass communication after 12??
16th April 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Im from sc stream my exam were not that good so I mm thinking of taking mass communication as my career option what is the percentage required and what book should I refer for entrance exam
2nd March 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i have PCB subject in science in may i will write AIPMT exam after that can i take the admission in mass and communication
10th September 2021, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm from science student can I take Admission in Mass Communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?