22nd January 2012, 03:48 PM
vjn_rohit

How can I know about the list of which seat is taken in AIPGME? What is the rank required in counseling? Merit list with percentages of AIPGMEE?

how can i know the list of which seat taken at
what rank in 2011 aipgmee councelling and the
merit list with percentages of aipgmee 2011

4th March 2023, 02:18 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How can I know about the list of which seat is taken in AIPGME? What is the rank required in counseling? Merit list with percentages of AIPGMEE?

AIPGMEE (All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) has been replaced by NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate) exam since 2017. NEET PG is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) and is the only entrance exam for admission to postgraduate medical courses in India. The counseling process for NEET PG is conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

To know about the list of which seat is taken in NEET PG counseling, you can check the official website of the MCC (www.mcc.nic.in). The website provides information on the number of seats available in various medical colleges and the number of seats already filled through counseling.

The rank required in counseling varies depending on the competition and the number of seats available. You can check the cutoff rank of the previous year's counseling to get an idea of the minimum rank required for admission.

Merit lists with percentages for NEET PG are also released on the official website of NBE (www.nbe.edu.in). The merit list contains the names of candidates who have qualified the NEET PG exam along with their percentile scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?