5th June 2013, 08:58 PM
Nerd beauty

Can I get pharmacy seat to get a government institute with MHT CET score of 116 in PCB?

Can I get a pharmacy seat in a government institute with a mht cet score of 116 in pcb......do reply soon......it matters for my career.......pls do it fast......!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a government seat for MBBS or BDS after scoring 98 marks in MHT CET for PCB group?
  2. How to fill the form of MHT CET so as to re-appear?
  3. Can I get a government seat in BVSc after scoring 60% in PCB?
  4. Would I get B.Pharmacy after scoring 79 in PCB, 64 in PCM in MHT CET and 65.67% in HSC?
  5. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I avail 15% outsider reserved seat in MHT-CET for MBBS(Uttarakhand)? How can I apply for the same?
  7. Will I get any government college or medical college after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET
  8. Is there any special CET exam to get admission in Pharmacy? Can we get admission in Pharmacy on the basis of MHT CET?
  9. Minimum score in PCB in 12th for Medicine in Government quota?
  10. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  11. Can I get a seat in Government College for MBBS course after scoring 54 marks in PCB in CET?
  12. How may I get a government engineering seat in Uttarakhand if I belong to Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 155 marks in PCB in MHT CET -- [New]
  14. Can I get a medical seat in Bellary medical College VIMS if my PCB CET marks is 112? I belong to 3B category
  15. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get M.E(CSE) part time seat after scoring TANCET score of 37.116
  17. How can I score good marks in MHT CET? Books to be referred to prepare for MHT CET?
  18. How should I get admission in government for MBBS after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET
29th November 2015, 01:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get pharmacy seat to get a government institute with MHT CET score of 116 in PCB?

Yes you are eligible to get pharmacy seat to get a government institute with MHT CET score of 116 in PCB

The name of best college for you as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. Govt. College of Pharmacy
  2. Gulabrao Patil College of Pharmacy
  3. Kolhapur District Chemists Association’s Institute of Pharmacy
  4. M.A.H. College of Pharmacy
  5. Maharashtra College of Pharmacy
  6. Maharashtra Polytechnic Institute
  7. Rajarshi Shahu Chhatrapati Institute of Pharmacy
  8. S.P.Mandal’s Pharmacy Institute
  9. Sahyadri Shikshan Sanstha’s College of Pharmacy
  10. Satara College of Pharmacy
  11. Satara Polytechnic
  12. Shikshan Mandal’s Tatyasaheb Kore College of Pharmacy
  13. Shikshan Prasark Mandal’s College of Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?