27th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

If I want to pursue a career in Biotechnology is Maths subject important?

in class 11th and 12th is maths a important subject to pay attention if i am going to pursue a career in biotechnology

27th November 2011, 10:13 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I want to pursue a career in Biotechnology is Maths subject important?

dear friend,
To get admission in bio-technology course you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc..

And to appear in these entrance exams one must have complete the 12th in science having physics, chemistry and maths.

As you don't have had maths in 12th then you are not eligible for these entrance exam.

So, sorry to say you that you are not eligible for Bio-technology course.

All the best.
17th February 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I want to pursue a career in Biotechnology is Maths subject important?

How much percentage should i score in 10 to get biotechnology?
28th May 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i take bio-tech engineering with out having biology as main subject in inter 2
8th April 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is maths is necessary as a subject in class 12 to become a biotechnological scientist ?
9th October 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Isnt it possible to pursue biotechnology by clearing entrance exams such as NEET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?