11th August 2013, 07:04 PM
p.m.yuvi

Can I get placed in TCS? I am a final year B.E student

am a final year BE student,i need to get placed in TCS...wat to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I am a MCA final year student
  3. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  4. Can a final year B.A Economics Student attend TCS interviews? Do Economics Graduates get placed in TCS?
  5. Should I go for M.Tech or join TCS after scoring 8.83 CGPA in B.Tech CSE final year?
  6. Question pattern and previous year question papers with solution of TCS recruitment exam? -- [New]
  7. Which subjects should I prepare for Technical Interview of TCS? I am a final year Mechanical Engg
  8. Previous 5 years Placement Papers of TCS Recruitment?
  9. How to join in TCS while studying in final year B.Tech? I got placed in TCS
  10. Can I get placed in TCS? I am a final year B.E student
  11. Best books for studying for TCS placements?
  12. How to get a job in core company? I am a B.Tech final year student
  13. How to get a job in top companies? I am a B.Tech final year student
  14. What is the resume format for final year B.Tech EEE student to attend the interview of TCS
  15. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  16. Should I search for other job or should I stick with TCS with a payscale of 3.16 lakhs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same?
  18. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
16th August 2013, 01:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placed in TCS? I am a final year B.E student

Consistent score of 60% marks from 10th till graduation is the eligibility requirement. Sixty percent marks in 10th and 12th class must be obtained in the first attempt. Required qualification must be obtained as a regular course. Applicant must be free of backlogs. Not more than two year study gap is allowed. You can participate in TCS on campus/off campus recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?