2nd September 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in core company? I am a B.Tech final year student

I am a B-TECH final year student of N.B.K.R.I.S.T .There is a campus drive by TCS .My branch is E.C.E . How can i get suceeded in that.

2nd September 2013, 08:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in core company? I am a B.Tech final year student

TCS often conducts selection through written test, technical interview, and HR interview. GD will be conducted in certain cases. To succeed in the recruitment process, you must prepare well. Understand the pattern of the written test by collecting previous year placement papers. Practice them as much as possible. Good communication skills and technical knowledge are required to qualify interview.
2nd September 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in core company? I am a B.Tech final year student

haii..frst prpr aptitude nd then concentrate on ur english....nd just be your self in the room...then u will get gud job...and all the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?