2nd September 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in top companies? I am a B.Tech final year student

I am a B-TECH final year student of N.B.K.R.I.S.T .There is a campus drive by TCS .My branch is E.C.E . How can i get suceeded in that.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  2. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  3. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  4. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  5. How to get a job in top companies? I am a B.Tech final year student
  6. How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?
  7. Tips on preparing best resumes for a B.Tech student to get into top companies in the world?
  8. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student? -- [New]
  9. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  10. How to get job in top companies after passing B.Tech final year
  11. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  13. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  14. What are the extra qualifications I have to develop to get a job in top companies? I am doing BSc Chemistry Final Year
  15. Final Year Project in reputed companies?
  16. How to get a job in core companies? I am a final year ECE student
  17. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student
  18. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
15th July 2015, 10:25 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in top companies? I am a B.Tech final year student

TCS stands for the Tata Consultancy Services. It is one of the top Information technologies companies of India.

TCS conducts on campus and off campus recruitment drives in which candidates from bachelor of technology or engineering in different trades and master of computer application can apply for the recruitment test.

You must have scored 60% throughout 10th, 10+2 and in all semesters of bachelor of technology. Recruitment to Tata Consultancy Services is based on three stages:

1. Quantitative Aptitude Test and E mail writing.

2. Technical Interview and Managerial round.

3. Human Resource Round.

You need to work and practice on quantitative aptitude. You can follow R.S Aggarwal and Arun Sharma for best aptitude result. E mail writing is necessary to clear the first stage of recruitment test.

Once you clear the first stage, you will be eligible for the Technical interview. In technical interview, questions from core streams of engineering are asked. You must have good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java etc.

In managerial interview, questions based on intelligence are asked. Sometimes situation based questions are asked to test your intelligence. So, you need to work on technical core subjects of your stream.

Final stage of interview is the Human Resource interview. In this round mostly, personality based questions are asked like:

>>Tell me about yourself.

>>Why do you want to join TCS?

>>Why should we hire you?

>>Are you willing to relocate?

So you must prepare for these questions so that you can speak fluently without any hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?