3rd March 2019, 11:32 AM
bharat swain

Can I get relaxation in Central Government Sector being an SEBC Non-Creamy Layer candidate of Odisha?

Sir, I am resides in Odisha and I belongs to SEBC Non-Creamy layer candidate. I don't belongs to an OBC category. So, I can get relaxation in Central Government sector with my caste category? Please help me to know about this asap.

16th April 2019, 06:29 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Central Government Sector being an SEBC Non-Creamy Layer candidate of Odisha?

You won't be getting any benefit of being SEBC non creamy layer in central government jobs.

But somehow with the help of your SEBC non creamy layer certificate if you managed to get a central government approved OBC non creamy layer certificate then you can take the advantage of the category in terms of age relaxation or in merit of entrance test for OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?