26th July 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference in the creamy layer of central and state government employee?

Is there any difference in the creamy layer of central and state government employee? I mean for particular state govt jobs and central govt jobs is there any difference in the amount ? for ex: 450000 is cut off now so is it differ between central govt and state govt employee

21st February 2017, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difference in the creamy layer of central and state government employee?

Creamy layer certificate is almost same for both central and state government employees. There is no difference because income limit is same for both of them.

Hence, make sure that your income lies below than mark, if you are looking for OBC reservation at central or state level exams or jobs.
25th March 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference in the creamy layer of central and state government employee?

For job in the notification they are asking for cg approved non creamy layer certificate, what that means and I have state approved non creamy layer certificate is this enough for apply that posts?
4th August 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I have central OBC certificate. And recently I have passed state competitive exam. State government didn't approve central OBC certificate by notification. From central OBC certificate can I get state OBC Certificate?. My cast is both central and state registered.
3rd December 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I belong to OBC Non Creamy Layer. I am working in Public Sector Unit (Steel Authority of India Limited; Durgapur Steel Plant) in the post of Senior Technician ( S-415 ); which is not an executive / officer post. Presently my salary is more than 6 Lakhs per annum, my wife is a House Wife ; and my family do not have any other source of income like agricultural income.
I have not been recruited as a Group I officer / equivalent post or have not been recruited as a Group II officer / equivalent post and has not been promoted as a Group I officer / equivalent post before the age of 40 Year.
Now Sir / Madam, may I know, whether my kids are eligible for OBC Non Creamy Layer category.
20th August 2019, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What is CG approved creamy layer certificate means?
17th October 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get cg approved creamy layer community certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?