3rd September 2012, 05:47 PM
sagorika sarkar

Can I get a reputed job in bank after scoring 60% in B.E graduate? What is the eligibility criteria for that?

Can i get a reputed job in bank if i am a b.e. Graduate with 60% ? And what are the eligibility criteria for that?

5th September 2012, 02:41 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a reputed job in bank after scoring 60% in B.E graduate? What is the eligibility criteria for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagorika sarkar View Post
Can i get a reputed job in bank if i am a b.e. Graduate with 60% ? And what are the eligibility criteria for that?
Yes Off Course your eligible for Bank PO Examination After Completing your graduation . If your aspiring to apply for Bank PO Examination then you may apply for Following Examination like,

♣ IBPS PO Examination

♣ SBI Bank PO Examination

♣ ICICI Bank PO Examination

The Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Examination differ from Bank to Bank . To apply for Bank PO Examination, you need to Qualified in Bachelor degree Course recognized University .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . IBPS Conducts Common Written Examination for every year . There are 19 Public Sector Bank Participate in IBPS PO Examination .

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Examination :-

To apply for the IBPS Bank PO Examination you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . No Percentage of marks require for this Examination .Only Pass Marks is Enough to apply for this Examination .

Age Criteria :- Your age should be 20 years to 30 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years .

SBI stands for Sate of Bank of India and this SBI Conducts Bank PO Examination for every year.

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Examination :-

To apply for SBI PO Examination ,the candidate should Qualified in graduation from recognized University . Pass Mark is enough to apply for this SBI PO Examination . Final year candidate can also eligible for SBI PO Examination .

Age Criteria :- Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

ICICI Stands for ( Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India ) . This ICICI Bank Conduct PO Examination for every year ..

Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank PO Examination :-

To apply for ICICI Bank PO Examination you should in any discipline from recognized and you should score Minimum 55% Percentage in graduation Course .

Age Limit :- You age should not be more than 25 years .

Apart from this Educational and Age limit you may having some extra qualification . So that you may get Bank PO Examination .

♫ You should have good Computer Knowledge
♫ You should have good typing Skill
♫ You should have Communication Skill

So you may apply for any one of the Examination which you have interested .
5th September 2012, 03:02 PM
surajm093

Default Re: Can I get a reputed job in bank after scoring 60% in B.E graduate? What is the eligibility criteria for that?

Yes,ofcourse you are eligible.
there are different eligibility criteria for different exams.
example:Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Examination :-

To apply for the IBPS Bank PO Examination you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . No Percentage of marks require for this Examination .Only Pass Marks is Enough to apply for this Examination .

Age Criteria :- Your age should be 20 years to 30 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years .

SBI stands for Sate of Bank of India and this SBI Conducts Bank PO Examination for every year.

So, first decide which post/exam you want to go then apply accordiongly.
5th September 2012, 03:03 PM
surajm093

Yes,ofcourse you are eligible.
there are different eligibility criteria for different exams.
example:Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Examination :-

So, first decide which post/exam you want to go then apply accordiongly.
5th September 2012, 03:37 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,
YOU CAN GET BANK PO JOB AFTER GRADUATION.

Eligiblity for bank po exam:

Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Qualification: Candidate should complete graduation or p.g from recognised university with 55% (reserved) to 60% (general) marks.

Age limit:

General:
Minimum: 20 years
maximum:30 years

sc/st:

maximum:35 years

obc:

maximum:33 years

pwd:

maximum:40 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?