14th December 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for high studies after securing 92% in AP state board

i secured 92% in andhra pradesh state board can i get scholarship for higher studies

30th April 2018, 07:14 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for high studies after securing 92% in AP state board

There are many scholarships available from State Government, Central Government and some non Government organizations too but you must choose what is the best one that suits you and give you more benefit to you .

Minority Scholarship

This scholarship is applicable to all candidates who belongs to minority religions like Muslim, Christian etc

First Graduate Scholarship

In order to get this scholarship you must be the first graduate of your family. This gives you scholarship to pursue your graduation.

Beedi Labour Scholarship

This scholarship is applicable to the children of Beedi Labours

Many NGOs offering scholarship​ to the candidates who got good marks , It changes from NGO to NGO but most of the NGOs offer scholarship to the candidates scored more than 90 percent marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?