9th September 2010, 05:36 PM
sharoana

Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?

refering to my last qoute reagarding MBA after b.tech, i would like to know some of the best MBA colleges in hyderabad.

i wrote ICET-and secured 37259 rank. In first phase of counsling i got a seat in SHADAN COMPUTER SCIENCE COLGE in hyd. however, i had opted MCA then. so iam attempting second phase of counselling for MBA now. would like to know what college to opt for?

i would also like to know if it is true that minority colleges and girls colleges do not have many placements or any placements at all?

lastly , i would like to know what do u mean by SELF FINANCED COLLEGES? Do these colleges consider fee exemption criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  2. Which are the self financed colleges in which admission in the month of May to June?
  3. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  4. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  5. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  6. Which top MBA placement colleges will I get after scoring 1466 rank in ICET?
  7. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75?
  8. Best MBA colleges in AP in which I can get a seat through counseling? I have secured 2889 rank in ICET
  9. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  10. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  11. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  12. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  13. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a rank of 15000 in ICET?
  14. Which top MBA colleges can I get after scoring 1466 rank in ICET? I have no reservation in OU area
  15. Low fee MBA colleges for middle class students -- [New]
  16. Which of the following colleges are self financed or government financed universities?
  17. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  18. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?

Hi Sir/mam.I have secured Rank of13336 in icet2011.i want to know the fee structure per year.i am from BC-b Category.wat is the best college i can get for thisa rank?
26th June 2011, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?

hi i got icet in 11877 rank so,which college i get the seat plz give me replay
2nd September 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i wrote ICET-and secured 73789 rank. In first phase of counsling i got a seat in v.v.sanghs basavshwara institute of IT in hyd. so iam attempting second phase of counselling for MBA now. would like to know what college to opt for?
3rd September 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

can any one plz tell me whether i can join same college which i got in phase 1 if in case i didnt get seat from the options which i kept in second phase
16th September 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have secured 79536 In ICET-2011 and i had been allotted in sagar institute,chevella.will u pls tell me whether i can get seat in any colleges within Hyderabad.
19th September 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i got rank 60,038, up to now i didn't attend the counseling for MBA, now iam intrested to do mba let me know the what is the process?
2nd June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is JNTMSF;Not able to understand self finance. I got 6913 (BCA-G); Can i get a seat in JNTU,Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?