29th May 2012, 12:19 AM
J manideepak

Can I get a seat after scoring 80 to 85 marks in EAMCET with 22.2% weightage? What is the salary in AP after completion of course?

i got 80 to 85 marks in eamcet with 22.2%wieghtage weather i get seat and what is the salary in ap after completion of course

7th June 2016, 10:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat after scoring 80 to 85 marks in EAMCET with 22.2% weightage? What is the salary in AP after completion of course?

Yes, you can get a seat in Undergraduate course after scoring 80 to 85 marks in EAMCET examination. Candidates who qualify EAMCET examination with minimum qualifying marks i.e., 40 marks and those who have passed Higher Secondary examinations from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission in Undergraduate course.

The EAMCET examination rank is calculated by taking 75% weightage of the marks you have obtained in EAMCET examination and remaining 25% weightage is taken from your Higher Secondary course group subjects (PCM/PCB) examinations marks.

Since, you have got 80 marks in EAMCET with 22.2% weightage of your Higher Secondary examination marks, you can get a seat in top 15-20 colleges for pursuing your undergraduate course.

Every year nearly 2-3 lakhs of students are completing their Engineering course. Out of them only 20% are placed in companies, remaining students go to Abroad for further studies, will do small jobs, prepare for government jobs, etc.,. But, if you complete the course with good subject knowledge and communication skills, you can get a good job which offers 3-4 lakhs package per annum. If you don't have subject knowledge or communication skills, it is very difficult for you to get a small job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?