14th October 2022, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in governemnt college in BSc Agriculture with the 82% in the ICAR examination?

Can I get a seat in governemnt college in BSc Agriculture with the 82% in the ICAR examination?

14th December 2022, 11:46 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get a seat in governemnt college in BSc Agriculture with the 82% in the ICAR examination?

Indian council of agriculture research is an enterance exam that is conducted for the ug, pg courses
Admission to the following will be given after the merit scored in the enterance
If there is a tie in the marks in the enterance exam than certain rules and subjects marks are considered and if all of the following are similar than percentage in your bachelors are considered and getting a distinction will be beneficial to you as you may be given first preferance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?