12th December 2015, 01:19 PM
suprajavaka

How can I leave job in Syntel if I have a bond of 2 years with them?

I have joined syntel in Oct 2015. Now I wanna leave it as I got another opportunity. So how can I leave that company as it has a bond for 2yrs of 1L. I cant pay that amount and will it be a problem in another company if I leave syntel without any intimation??
Please help me up.Thanks in advance

13th December 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I leave job in Syntel if I have a bond of 2 years with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprajavaka View Post
I have joined syntel in Oct 2015. Now I wanna leave it as I got another opportunity. So how can I leave that company as it has a bond for 2yrs of 1L. I cant pay that amount and will it be a problem in another company if I leave syntel without any intimation??
Please help me up.Thanks in advance

There is no legal binding on the bond unless the company spent any money for giving you training in any outside agency / institutions (not in your company) or training in abroad.

Even if training is given abroad, then also the company can recover only the actual cost spent by them for your training and not the bond amount.

Hence, you can very well refuse to pay the bond amount , if there is no training given by them to you , outside .

Shanmuganathan
Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd
Bangalore
14th December 2015, 06:27 PM
lachhia1
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I leave job in Syntel if I have a bond of 2 years with them?

You just joined 2 months back. So, what I thought is you have not done much work. Because it will take minimum 1 month for the completion of induction, for the allocation of project and for the system to be ready with all the softwares.

It is not a good thing that to sign on a bond for 2 years. But you have done that. You just completed 2 months and this 2 months experience will not be considered anywhere.

Hence surely you can leave the job. But just give this information officially in Syntel and tell them that a valid reason for leaving like
-Health issues
-Moving abroad
-Starting Business etc.

You don't need to worry about the bond. Nothing will happen.
5th November 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have joined in syntel and worst project was assigned and I want to leave now but I signed the bond of 2 years is there any chance of leaving without any problem by without intimation?help me out please
14th December 2022, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How can leave job in atos global if i have a bond of 2 years with them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?