11th May 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in government siddha medical college in Chennai

can i get seat in government siddha medical college in chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff marks in government siddha medical college Chennai
  2. Last year cutoff marks in government siddha medical college chennai
  3. How can I get government Siddha college at Chennai? my medical cut-off is 183.75
  4. What is the counseling date for Siddha? What is the cutoff required to apply for Siddha in government college
  5. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  6. Will I get medical seat in any government medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.60 cuoff?
  7. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  8. Can I get nursing seat in any government medical college in Chennai
  9. Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college in Chennai namely KMC? Will I get a seat in Chengalpet Medical College?
  10. Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  12. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Government medical seat in Chennai after scoring a medical cutoff of 194 in SC category?
  14. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  15. Can I get Siddhartha government medical college after scoring 182.5 cutoff
  16. How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations?
  17. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  18. Is there any MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
12th May 2015, 12:16 PM
pradeep09_zappiers

Post Re: Can I get a seat in government siddha medical college in Chennai

Dear apparients
if you want to take admission to GSMC chennai, you must take a part of state or national level medical entrance exam and also you must visit the college website www.web.tnmgrmu.ac.in

this is a govt. Programes its seats will fill only through the state entrance exam
thank you
regarding- pradeep
education and career team
12th May 2015, 10:54 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: Can I get a seat in government siddha medical college in Chennai

Yes you can get a seat in Government Siddha Medical College,Chennai,Provided you must have studied biology as a subject in your HSC,and after that you must have scored good marks in your subjects otherwise Seat in Government college will be a dream, Then you need to appear for entrance exam held by AIIMS, and need to come out with flying colours in the exam so you can secure a seat in Government college.

In order to join in a private college also you need to appear for the entrance exams of the respective college and you can get a seat,But studying medcine in a private institution will cost you more money ,In the government colleges you can study by spending lesser amount of money and can avail scholarships too.
19th July 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Tamil nadu govt siddha medical college. My cut off mark is 162.5
6th September 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Government Siddha Medical College. My cut off mark is 141..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?