23rd June 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in ITI after passing my SSLC exam?

Sir I have passed my sslc examination in 67%so I wished to continue my education in ITI can I get seet for ITI?Please tell me about scope of ITI.

13th May 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in ITI after passing my SSLC exam?

Sir I have passed my sslc examination in 73%so I wished to continue my education in ITI can I get seet for ITI?Please tell me about scope of ITI.
14th May 2016, 10:05 PM
manu765
Junior Member+

You will get admission in ITI after completing SSLC.
After the availability of result of SSLC and Higher secondary exam the authority will provide the application form.
They also provide post school technical training at the time of course.
ITI course also confirms jobs for the students after the completion of course.
1st December 2017, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam I am from India, my son is about to clear 10th class in May/jun 2018. he want to make career in IT sector. i dont know much about IT sector courses. could you please advise me what should i do after his 10th. should I continue his education in the same school upto 12th standard or admission required in any coaching institute for preparation for IT entrance test upto 12th standard. you can contact me on gmail ID [email protected]
2nd December 2017, 01:05 AM
manjira...

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for ITI course after passing SSLC or 10th level examination.

ITI is Industrial Training Institute. It is the post-secondary schools which are regulated under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. This institute offers various taring scheme and the most reputed are the Craftsmen Training Scheme(CTS) and Apprenticeship Training Scheme(ATS). There are several specializations under the Craftsmen Training Scheme. The duration of this course varies from one to three years.

Eligibility Criteria are:-

><The candidates who have passed 10th level or SSLC from a recognized board are eligible to apply.

><The candidates should have score a minimum of 50% marks in SSLC level.

><The candidates need to qualify a written entrance examination for admission in ITI however there are few private ITIs that offers admission based on marks only.

The course starts in the month of August every year. After completing the course the candidates need to qualify the All India Trade Test(AITT) which is conducted twice in a year by the National Council of Vocational Training(NCVT). The qualifying candidates receives the National Trade Certificate(NTC).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?