21st July 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat for M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics in any good college with a rank of 4888 in PGCET?

I got 4888 rank in pgecet i got m pharm in pharmaceutics in any good collage

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  2. Can I get a seat in department of quality assurance or pharmaceutics in a good college after scoring 2515 rank in PGECET
  3. Will I get a seat in good college after scoring 19000 rank in PGCET?
  4. Can I get Pharmaceutics in any college having secured a rank of 4422 in PGCET?
  5. In which college I can get admission for M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics with a rank of 2969 being a girl from OC category?
  6. Which branch will i get in VIT after getting 4888 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a seat in department of Pharmaceutics or Quality Assurance in a good college? College details and tution fee? I have scored 2515 rank in PGECET
  8. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  9. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  10. Will I get a seat in SVU Tripura after securing 512 rank in PGCET (Civil)?
  11. Will I get a seat in any college after scoring 3825 rank in PGCET in Civil Stream? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get a good college in M.Pharmacy after scoring 9644 rank in PGECET?
  13. Is there any chance to get a seat in Pharmaceutics after scoring 7674 rank in OU PGECET
  14. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
  15. Which college can i get for M.Tech seat after scoring 6105 rank in PGCET? -- [New]
  16. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
  17. Can I get a seat for M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics after scoring 1990 rank in PGECET?
  18. Can I get a seat in Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges after scoring 7674 rank in OU PGECET
1st September 2015, 12:04 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get seat for M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics in any good college with a rank of 4888 in PGCET?

Getting a seat in a college for any course is subject to the score if it is par the cutoff or not.

And, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?