21st May 2011, 10:25 PM
tejan1958

Can I get a seat in Manipal Engineering College with 125/240 marks? In which stream will I get?

can i get aseat in manipal engg college with 125/ 240 marks ?
If so, in which stream ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  3. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  4. Can I have a chance to get a seat in Manipal University after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Exam with 80% in 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in Manipal in any stream after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Engineering Test(ENAT)?
  6. Can I get an engineering seat having 128 marks in ENAT?
  7. Can I get seat in any self financing college to study MBBS with 174 cutoff marks in Manipal entrance exam being a BCM candidate?
  8. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  9. Possibility for getting a PG seat in Manipal Medical college having 137 marks in PG entrance exam?
  10. How to score good marks in Manipal engineering test?
  11. Can I get a seat in the main campus of Manipal with 100 marks in ENAT 2016? -- [New]
  12. Which stream will I get in Manipal engineering if scored 120 marks in Manipal engineering exam?
  13. Will I get a seat in BHMS at Manipal University having 85% marks in 10+2?
  14. What is the chance to get a seat in manipal medical college after scoring 120/200 in Manipal Entrance
  15. Marks and rank required in PG entrance to get admission in Kasturba Manipal University to get a General Medicine seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best engineering stream in Manipal University? I have scored 120 marks
  17. Any chance to get a seat in Karnataka or Jaipur Campus after scoring 98 marks in engineering test in Manipal
  18. Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?
16th June 2011, 03:09 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Manipal Engineering College with 125/240 marks? In which stream will I get?

yeah definetly you can get the seat in manipal college.
i checked it out and also ask from some freinds you can easily get:
1>eee
2>mechnical
3>civil
4>chemical
so attend the counselling...
my best wishes with you
14th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Beready

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Manipal Engineering College with 125/240 marks? In which stream will I get?

hello friend,

i think you can get a seat but in mechanical with this rank .
so just go and get the admission .
good luck.
16th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in maniple pram d if i got score 125/240
30th April 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I got 122/240 marks ,can I get seat over in Manipal
4th May 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

If i get 96 marks out of 240 in manipal btech entrance , will i get a seat?
12th May 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 120/240 IN MANIPAL B.ENG. 2012. CAN I GET SCHOLARSHIP?
15th May 2012, 09:05 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i get 96 marks out of 240 in manipal btech entrance , will i get a seat?
I am sorry to tell you that getting a seat in manipal university requires a mark which is above 100/240(atleast). You have missed the mark by just few marks..You may study harder for remaining exams(if any) and do better at them.

Good luck
15th May 2012, 09:19 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE GOT 120/240 IN MANIPAL B.ENG. 2012. CAN I GET SCHOLARSHIP?
I am sorry to tell you but you may not expect a scholarship for pursuing your B.E course from Manipal University.

The manipal university has a provision to provide scholarships but the criteria to be eligible for scholarships is to have a rank of under 1000 in the merit list.

A rank of under 1000 would be a score of about 155+ so you have no chance of getting a scholarship.

However, there are other (small) scholarships available which are as follows:

AICTE SCHOLARSHIP: AICTE has introduced the scheme on tuition fee (course fees includes tuition and other fees) waiver for economically backward and physically handicapped meritorious students to Bachelor's programmes in Technology, Pharmacy and Hotel Management. The proposed scheme will be applicable only to the students with parents’ annual income (from all sources) less than ` 4.5 lakhs. Eligible candidates should produce the family income certificate by the concerned Tahsildar or attested photocopy of the Income Tax return form. Non working parent should produce a notarized affidavit indicating that they are not employed.

Such scholarships are subject to availability and will not exceed 5 % of the total intake. As the number of scholarship has been considered based on the intake of the particular BTech branch, if any student changes the branch in the second year then he/she is not eligible for the scholarship.

In pursuance of the policy framework for promotion of post graduate education and research in Engineering & Technology of MHRD, AICTE provides financial assistance to the GATE qualified students enroll for MTech/MPharm courses.

ITC SCHOLARSHIP: ITC Hotel Limited has also instituted scholarship worth ` 3.5 lakhs to the BHM students excelling in operational subjects and for the best all round graduating student.

TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIPS: Teaching assistantships are available to meritorious students joining MTech & MSc Tech Courses with a monthly remuneration of upto ` 5000.

SCHOLARSHIP FOR KONKANI SPEAKING STUDENTS: 10% tuition fee waiver for admission to all courses of Manipal University for Konkani Speaking students only. They have to pay other fee as well as remaining tuition fee. Eligible students need to apply separately after the admission. However, these candidates should pay the full fee at the time of admission and the fee waiver will be given separately after scrutinizing their eligibility. However, the waiver will be 25% for those students joining Allied Health Sciences or Nursing courses. This would be applicable to General Category only.

AGE STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS: There is a 10% tuition fee waiver for students of schools and colleges of Academy of General Education (AGE) joining any course at Manipal University. However, the waiver will be 25% for those students joining Allied Health Sciences or Nursing courses. This would be applicable to General Category only.

SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GATE QUALIFIED STUDENTS: Manipal University has decided to award scholarships to top 10% students admitted to PG courses at Manipal Centre for Information Sciences (MCIS) based on Manipal University Online Entrance test and GATE qualified students. Students have to pay the course fee in full at the time of the admission. Scholarships amount will be adjusted towards next installment of eligible students. The scholarship shall be granted in the form of waiver off 50% of Tuition fee of that particular course. The students have to pay remaining 50% of tuition fee and other fees in full.

KADAMBI SCHOLARSHIP: Two scholarships of Rs 30,000 each for medical/dental science and engineering science is given for the final year students who are good in both academics and sports.

MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: The Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) offers scholarships to the meritorious girl students belonging to national minorities (ie. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs). To be eligible, the candidate should have secured not less than 55% aggregate in 10+2 and the income of the parent should be less than Rs. 1 lakh per annum. For more information, visit www.maef.nic.in.

Good luck
19th May 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got 119/240, I am interested in Mechanical Eng. Will I be getting this ?
25th May 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i got 86/240 marks ...and what branch i can accept?
8th March 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
1.how many PG seats are available for civil branch this year(2014)
2.What is the cut off every year.
3.What are the general materials to be followed for exam preparation.
15th April 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE TOTAL NO OF SEAT IN MANIPAL FOR B.Tech? WHAT ES THE VACANCY FOR CSE AND ECE PROG.
16th April 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 95 out of 200 in 2015. do i have a chance to get civil or mechanical eng/ my email id is [email protected] please answer
7th July 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get aeronautical engineering with 26003 ranking in manipal entrance test this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?