26th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar or Uttarakhand? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE

i got 53 marks in aieee examination.
can i got a seat in nit srinagar uttarakhand?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I scored 40 marks in AIEEE. My home state is Jammu & Kashmir and I belong to SC category
  2. What's the cut-off marks for ST in NIT Srinagar? Can I get any seat in NIT Srinagar? I've secured 48 marks in AIEEE
  3. Seat in NIT Srinagar after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE in OP category?
  4. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I belong to general category and scored 115 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Would I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar for B.Tech course after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE under general categories?
  6. Admission to NIT, Srinagar with 60 marks in AIEEE and belonging to OBC category?
  7. Would I get a seat in NIT Srinagar, NIT Jalandhar, or NIT Hamirpur for B.Tech course after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE under SC categories? I have got 14314 rank in AIEEE under SC categories
  8. Would I get a seat in B.Tech with civil engineering stream in NIT, Srinagar after scoring 51 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can i get a seat in NIT Srinagar in state quota after scoring 80 points in AIEEE?
  10. Would I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar for B.Tech course after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE under general categories?
  11. What are my chances in NIT Srinagar after scoring 51936 in AIEEE and state rank of 306?
  12. What is the cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar through AIEEE?
  13. Seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 183 marks in AIEEE? Any other NIT in which I can get?
  14. How can I get admission in NIT srinagar? I've scored 132 marks in AIEEE?
  15. What is the cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar through AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category -- [New]
  17. Can I get a seat in NIT Srinagar after scoring 85 in SC category?
  18. Can I get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 95 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2012, 08:47 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar or Uttarakhand? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE

Hi

NIT - National Institute of Technology.

These are regarded as one of the best technical institutes in India and so they are always in high demand among the students.

The NIT's always select candidates on the basis of their AIEEE marks.

AIEEE- All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

This is an exam which is conducted by the CBSE every year in the month of April.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to sit for the AIEEE are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school with science stream and must have scored at least 60% in your 12th boards.

2. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in your 12th.

3. You can take a maximum 3 consecutive attempts for the AIEEE.

Now coming to your question, I would say that 53 marks is too less marks to get in AIEEE.

The competition is getting tougher every year and so you should score a minimum rank within top 5000 to secure a seat in any of the NIT's across the country.

I am really sorry to say that with 53 marks, you will not get any seat in any of the NIT's.

You should try next year, and for the time being join some other engineering college.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
29th March 2012, 08:52 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar or Uttarakhand? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE

These are regarded as
one of the best
technical institutes in
India and so they are
always in high demand
among the students.
The NIT's always
select candidates on
the basis of their AIEEE
marks.
AIEEE- All India
Engineering Entrance
Examination.
This is an exam which
is conducted by the
CBSE every year in the
month of April.
The Basic Eligibility
Criteria to sit for the
AIEEE are :-
1. You should be a
minimum 12th pass
from a recognized
school with science
stream and must
have scored at least
60% in your 12th
boards.
2. You must have
studied Physics,
Chemistry and
Mathematics as
compulsory subjects
in your 12th.
29th March 2012, 10:55 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar or Uttarakhand? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE

Cutt off List for NIT Srinagar :

OB - 16010 to 30442

OBPH - 253096 to 253096

OP - 5061 to 29964

OPPH - 110310 to 185736

SC - 72659 to 123658

SCPH - --

ST - 113465 to 188363

STPH - --
29th March 2012, 11:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 53 marks in aieee examination.
can i got a seat in nit srinagar uttarakhand?
please reply soon..
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for get admission in any college because you not get good marks.
The cutoff in A.I.E.E.E is 122 marks and you get only 53 marks.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
2nd May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hy
this is vikas frome kotdwar uttrakhand i scored 65 marks in 2012 aieee
can i get nit at uttrakhand
9th May 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i am scoring around 96 marks in AIEEE and i belong to Uttarakhand , what is my scope of getting any govt college:?
12th June 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I got 99 in aieee 2012 (gen)..i hav a domicile of uttarakhand..am i eligible for ny college in u'khand?
12th June 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I got 93 in aieee can i get pantnagar collage
24th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 51 marks in aieee and having a category sc can i get nit srinagar
8th May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i get lnct bhopal,i have 72 number in mppet,62 in aieee,and 64.2%in bihar bord
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?