15th November 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i give 12th class exam again through open school?

I am a 12th passed science failed student of 2014 batch. Can i give exam for class 12th again this year through Open School?

Related Questions:
  1. What happens if one completes 10+2 through open school?
  2. Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?
  3. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  4. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  5. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  7. Which marks will be considered if I have given both 12th main exams and also from open school?
  8. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  9. Will there be written statement in my 12th certification if I have completed from open school and not regular?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  11. Vocational courses for class IX failed? Can I appear for class IX fro IGNOU/Open school?
  12. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  13. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  14. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  15. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if completed 12th from Open School?
  16. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  18. Can ai appear for written exam of MBBS after appearing in 12th class from open school?
15th November 2015, 07:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give 12th class exam again through open school?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the 10+2 board examination through the open school.

To appear for the examination through the open school the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10th from the recognized board with atleast 2 year before appearing for the +2 examination.
15th November 2015, 08:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the board examination again this year. To appear for the 10+2 from the open schooling the required eligibility is candidates must have passed the 10th from a recognised board.

But the application for this year examination is closed. So you need to appear for the examination next year.
15th November 2015, 08:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can appear for the 10+2 board exams through open schooling. The best board for the open schooling is National Institute of Open Schooling which is recognized and approved by the Central Government of India.

The registration for the NIOS examination is open throughout the year. You can register for the exam any time during the year at the official website www.nos.org.
15th November 2015, 08:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Open schooling is the alternate way by which students can get free from the stress of regular schooling and failing in their board examination and make effort in that field in which they are interested along with their studies as they would have extra time for the same.

Yes definitely you are eligible for appearing in the Class 12th examination through open school after failing in your Class 12th board examination once.

The main drawback of open schooling is that its certificate is not recognized by few of the top institutes or services when you will look for your higher studies or jobs.
15th November 2015, 11:12 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

If the student has failed in 12th boards examination of 2014, then he will have got chance to secure pass marks in compartmental examination for failed candidates held in September of same year.
Again, if the student fails in compartmental examination too then they are allowed to appear in 2015 regular 12th boards examination as private candidate in the subject he failed.
As the result of 2015 12th boards examination is announced and it seems that still you are unable to secure pass marks then really it is important to labor hard if you really wish to pursue for higher education after 12th and changing board will not affect the result much as you will need to labor there as well.
Inspite of that you want to appear through open schooling then yes, you can appear through that but you need to take admission in 11th standard again and secure pass marks in 11th final examination then you will advance to 12th and will be allowed to appear in boards examination.
NIOS is best open schooling board in India.
15th November 2015, 11:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear 12th examination through Open School that is through Correspondence to get clear all you paper & to go for future study .

Open school now a days are having vast response people are preferring to get it in to open school .
16th November 2015, 09:33 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give 12th class again from open school after failing in the same.
Candidate have to apply for reappear exam in order to appear in 12th exam again.
You can find the reappear exam form from the study centre of your school.
Submit the examination form along with the required documents like previous year failed marks sheet etc.
25th May 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I had cleared my tenth std in the year 2014-15 session.. I could not clear my 11th std in science in session 2015-16. So can I give my 12th in arts stream through ex school system or say open school system this year that is for session 2016-17??
27th May 2016, 02:50 AM
Adhayay

Yes, you can give 12th board examination through National Institutes of Open School.
The eligiblity criteria is candidate must completed the 10th board examination 2 years before from appearing in 12th
5th May 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear 12th exam in a month and get pass certificate at same month due to argent need?
22nd July 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admisdion as a regular student in the same school even after passing in 12th class in cbse
5th September 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th in 2014 with arts from hbse board and now I wants to do 12th again with non-medical can I do?
6th February 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

My son doing 11th class with commerce from regular. He wants to do 12th with open school, and also wants to do some courses with 12th class (like digital marketing and language course ). I don't like open school's (due to lack of information) education and also do not believe their recognization. Please suggest me.
9th February 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Have failed in 11th last year but APPEARING 12th MAH BOARDS THIS MONTH . Can the candidate appear NEET.
29th May 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th and I wish to get good grades in 10th can paper for 10th exam again.?
18th December 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am failed student in CBSE 12th in 2018_2019th batch in kerala next year exam I will appear practical and record submitted please answer me in quickly i am waiting for your reply
16th July 2020, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Now school is not open so in that case how to apply re exam for hsc Maharashtra bord
10th February 2021, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I am Back 12th in 2018 so can I give exam again?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?