31st December 2011, 07:20 PM
niraj karna

Can I give AIEEE after passing 12th from Nepal?

i m indian and i have passed my 10+2from nepal.can i m able to give the exam of aieee.also my scoring in 10+2 is 57%.

1st January 2012, 12:47 PM
chavda bhagyashree

Default Re: Can I give AIEEE after passing 12th from Nepal?

yes you can give AIEEE exam after 12th which helps for getting admission in b.tech
1st January 2012, 02:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by niraj karna View Post
i m indian and i have passed my 10+2from nepal.can i m able to give the exam of aieee.also my scoring in 10+2 is 57%.
AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this examination is Conducted by CBSE Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for AIEEE Examination.

Only Indian nationals are eligible to appear in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012.

If you are Indian and Complete your Study from Nepal then Definitely you are eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination.

But the Last date of apply for AIEEE Application form was already Over.

>> Last date for online submission: 31/Dec/2011
>> Date of Examination (off-line): 29/April/2012
>> Date of Examination (on-line): 07/May/2012 to 26/May/2012

So, If you have missed the chance this year then please apply for AIEEE Examination Next year and for more Information check official website :

http://aieee.nic.in
1st January 2012, 03:53 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSC every year for admission in to top engineering colleges in India.

To appear for this exam one should be Indian National completed 12th standard, final appearing 12th candidate can also apply for AIEEE.

If you are an Indian National having completed 12th from Nepal, you are eligible to appear for AIEEE. But the last date for application for AIEEE 2012 is over so better you can try for the next session. For more information you may log on to www.aieee.nic.in
1st January 2012, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by niraj karna View Post

Only Indian citizenship are eligible for AIEEE exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AIEEE:-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics..

2. You must score 60% above in 12th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for AIEEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

AIEEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

For more details about aieee exam you can visit to http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
30th November 2012, 05:55 PM
rediff.manu

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSC every year for admission in to top engineering colleges in India.

To appear for this exam one should be Indian National completed 12th standard, final appearing 12th candidate can also apply for AIEEE.

If you are an Indian National having completed 12th from Nepal, you are eligible to appear for AIEEE. But the last date for application for AIEEE 2012 is over so better you can try for the next session. For more information you may log on to www.aieee.nic.in
20th March 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i m student from nepal n im completing my 12 this year..i want to join genetic engineering colleges in india..so how can i admission to those colleges from nepal.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?