2nd July 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?

i am indian. i have done my 10 2. from india and now want to study further b.sc or other education from nepal.
may i got job in india after studying in nepal. Is that nepalese degrees valid in india in all field?
pls help me as soon as possible.
as today am going to nepal for quiries about colleges and vocational courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  2. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  3. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  4. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  5. Can I get job in India being from Nepal?
  6. Can I do my articleship from Nepal or do I have to come to India if I am currently studying CA under ICFAI?
  7. Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?
  8. List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?
  9. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  10. How can I get a job in India? I'm a student of Sikkim Manipal university with Information technology branch in Nepal
  11. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  12. How to study MBBS after passing 12th
  13. How to apply for government job in India after completion of BCA course?
  14. Chances to get job in ISRO for B.Tech graduate who belongs to Nepal?
  15. Is it possible to get scholarship while studying in BMSCE, Nepal?
  16. Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?
  17. Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for government dentist job in India if I am from Nepal?
4th July 2015, 12:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?

For getting a job in any of the company you must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria specified by that company.

Here i am providing you a basic criteria that helps you come to know whether you are eligible for job in India or not.

** You must have passed your education from any recognized university.

** Almost all companies provides job to only Indian citizen only.

So from above conditions it is clear that it does not matter from where (Country) you have passed your degree but the only thing that really matters is that your institute must be validated.

WELHAMS COLLEGE is the well known B.Sc college in Nepal. My suggestion to you is that you should visit in WELHAMS COLLEGE.
5th July 2015, 11:09 AM
pointer01

If you have Indian Citizenship want further want to study in Nepal then there will be no issue related to this as you belong to India.But you must complete your graduation from the recognized university with a good percentage of marks.
12th July 2015, 04:43 PM
dhaliwal jatt

Hii dear..

-> Yes, this is possible to get job in india after completing the 12th from Nepal.

-> For getting a job India, you must follow some criteris like:

-> Candidate must have passed the 12th from the recognized board with 50% marks.
-> If you are completed the graduation from nepal, then also check that you also done your graduation from recognized university with 60% marks.

-> There are lots of opportunities for graduate people.
-> If you are interested in defence, then after 12th, you must be apply for army, air force.

-> For this, candidate apply for NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
-> if you are interested the apply.
So all the best for your future..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?