21st March 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?

I have cleared 12 from nios. and i want to complete my further study from government collage in nepal will i get admission? there is a rommer that i cannot get chance in to with nios certificate.

24th March 2015, 12:54 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?

* Although the NIOS certificates are valid, recognized and on par with the other national and state boards of school education the Tribhuban university will not accept the it as the equivalent course for 10+2.

* The main reason behind it was that as the NIOS senior secondary course is of 1 year duration which is not equivalent of 2 years senior secondary course of Nepal board.
16th September 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?

Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?

Can i go to australia if i pass from 12th NIOS ,nepal...if yes then i have taken arts (eng,eco,painting,home science,bussiness,mass communication and data entry) how can i apply abroad to study n which university i should go in australia from which course....thank u
17th February 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I passed 10th & 12th from nios than can i admission in nepal school sunkuda higher secondray please give reply
4th April 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 from nios India. So now will I be able to join university in Australia from Nepal? How should I apply it? Will TU give me equivalent and accept it?
29th August 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I go Australia if i complete Diploma in Hotel Management
21st December 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i joined at an it college after completing nios secondary with science not as an subject
28th December 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 11th from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) But Back in 2 subject in 12th Physics & Chemistry, Can I give exam only for 2 subject from NIOS India?
11th August 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

12Th pass from nios so can I take admission first year in nepal
26th January 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed nios 2 India .can I join mbbs in Nepal..
3rd February 2020, 04:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you that you can not opt for MBBS program on the basis of NIOS because the NIOS senior secondary course is of 1-year duration which is not equivalent of 2 years senior secondary course of Nepal board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?