19th May 2012, 09:55 PM
ankush.luitel

How could I appear for IIT or AIEEE after completing 12th from Nepal?

i a a student of science stream n hav comleted my 12th from nepal only, i woul like to know if i could apprear in iit-jee or aieee?

25th August 2012, 04:45 PM
ad55

Default Re: How could I appear for IIT or AIEEE after completing 12th from Nepal?

No you cant take admission in IIT or colleges under AIEEE by appearing in these exams as your are not an indian student hence you have to appear for SAT exam and the score you will score in that exam can be used to appear in the counselling for the engineering colleges as to appear fo IIT or AIEEE you have to be a indian nationality student
5th August 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I appear for IIT or AIEEE after completing 12th from Nepal?

how could i apper the ssc exam if i have given 12 from nepal
16th July 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm Indian I have passed 12 from Nepal HSEB board can I give jee advance exam
19th March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the procedure to get admission in IIT after passing 12th exam form sainik awasiya mahavidyalaya chitwan Nepal taking physics, chemistry,mathamatics and what are the criteria for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?