29th April 2013, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CLAT if I am 20 years old?

I was born in oct 1992, can i give clat 2013?...could u please send to me the details

10th March 2014, 02:21 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I give CLAT if I am 20 years old?

If you are aspiring to pursue LLB then atleast you need to clear Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. You can also apply for the LLB degree after completion of graduation. Incase of regular course, you have to score good in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions.
21st April 2014, 12:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was born in oct 1992, can i give clat 2013?...could u please send to me the details
Being 22 years candidate you’re not eligible for CLAT entrance examination. To appear in CLAT entrance examination than the applicant age should below 20 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

CLAT stands for (Common Law Admission Test)

Eligibility Criteria for CLAT Examination :-

Candidate should have completed 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university .. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Candidate need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks.

Candidate age should be below 20 years at the time appearing in Entrance Examination and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and OBC candidates.

So, if you’re belong from SC/ST candidate then you’re eligible, Otherwise you’re not eligible for CLAT entrance examination.
22nd May 2015, 01:56 PM
Ronie0309

There is an age criteria to enroll for the CLAT examination.

Thus I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to give the CLAT exam.

But if you still want to pursue the LLB course then you may obtain a graduation degree in any field and then go on to do a 3 year course in LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?