10th April 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I do CLAT or CA?

i don't understand what to do ????????? sometime i think to do CLAT and sometime CA.i m totally confused.....give me solution

12th April 2012, 05:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do CLAT or CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i don't understand what to do ????????? sometime i think to do CLAT and sometime CA.i m totally confused.....give me solution
CLAT and CA are two different things.
CLAT refers to Common Law Admission Test which is conducted jointly by 14 national law universities under the regulation of Bar Council of India. Students willing to pursue integrated LLB program (5 years course) from any of the participating national law universities takes the test.

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy course and students having a great interest in accounting and its related fields usually opt for the course. This is a professional course which comprise of the following stages:
Common Proficiency Test
Integrated Professional Competence Course
Articleship Training
Computer Training
Final Course
General Management and Communication Skill course

Now, depending upon your interest, you may take Common Law Admission Test to pursue Integrated LLB course or if you have a deep interest in accounting and its related fields and want to be an expert in this field, you may opt for Chartered Accountancy course.
29th May 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can CA and CLAT be done simultaneously?...
20th September 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Can ca and clat be done sumultaniously, or is it that it is havind an other course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?